Multiple recent bear sightings.
Some important reminders for your safety:
– Do not shoot or confront a bear on your property, stay in your cabin
– Keep garbage in secured containers
– Take hummingbird feeders down, and store, when not in use
– When hiking, take a loud whistle or air horn with you, bears will leave when faced with loud noise
– Report all bear sightings to:
Division of Wildlife Resources 801-829-2071
Thank you all for the new record turn out this year! Over 200 people attended the BBQ 2019! It is great building a community.
July 6th 2019 – Saturday | 1:00 pm – Fire Shed Area mouth of Cherokee Road | Please bring a side dish.
A special thank you to Gordy Daniels & Marilyn Monson for helping with all the preparations.
We will have visitors from the forest service to demonstrate the new fire kiln for Bio-Chart Soil Amendment. Ken Ludwig and Travis Right will join us. The Firewise team will demonstrate the use of the fire water tank.